  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 4:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Reg: Hardware Compactibility

**

That looks quite adequate to me, but at 120k tickets a year, I hope you
have an archiving strategy, or performance even on that hardware will
begin to suffer pretty soon.

--
Rick Cook
Cook Enterprises

On 1/25/07, Pavan Kumar Av (Consultant) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>