Rem

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:58:55 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Escalation
questionTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remedy Newby here -
I have an escalation that I want to fire for all records with a status of
'Working' and that have not had a diary entry posted in the last 36 hours.  I
want to set the status to Assigned.
How can I compare the most recent diary entry for a ticket's work log field to
the current system date/time?
---Michael Cupp, Jr., Contractor, RCFOracle Database AdministratorAFRL EBS
Helpdesk Team LeadAFRL/SNOD Enterprise Operations CenterWright-Patterson AFB,
OhioDSN 785-3827 __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___