From: "Cupp, Michael E Jr. CTR USAF AFRL/SNOD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 11:58:55 AM
Subject: Escalation question

**
Remedy Newby here -
I have an escalation that I want to fire for all records with a status of
'Working' and that have not had a diary entry posted in the last 36 hours.  I
want to set the status to Assigned.
How can I compare the most recent diary entry for a ticket's work log field to
the current system date/time?
---
Michael Cupp, Jr., Contractor, RCF
Oracle Database Administrator