We are currently on a unix server Sun0S 5.9, ARS 6.00.01 patch 1351 and Sybase
12.5.1/EBF 11657 ESD#2.  It is my understanding that we need to upgrade to at
least 6.0.3 patch 20 for DST and upgrade the mid-tier.  Is this correct?

Has anyone performed a similar upgrade and identified any problems?  How long
does this usually take?

Janet Mahan
NSM Systems Admin II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 321-356-0128  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telecommuter - Florida
Mailstop: FLPTCA0101

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.