        From: Jeff Lockemy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:14 PM
        To: Jeff Lockemy
        Subject: Two Consultants Available - Asset Manager & Senior
Remedy Developer

        Good Afternoon,

        I have two consultants (an Asset Manager and Senior Remedy
Developer) both based here in San Diego that are coming off of a project
soon.  Both individuals have active secret clearances.  However, they
are available for both government and commercial sector work, local or
travel.  I can be very competitive on rates and can also entertain
sub-contracting/partnering opportunities...

        If you know of anyone that has a project (short or long term)
that we may be able to help out with, please let me know or feel free to
pass on my contact information...

        I look forward to seeing you at the next SDRUG or OCLARUG...

        Kind regards,

        Jeff Lockemy

        Project Director

        619.261-9991