Hi,

OS: Redhat Linux
ARS: 5.01.02 with Patch 1389

We have configured AREA LDAP without SSL and it works fine. To enable
SSL, we have to use our certificates. The Security team is unable to
import these certificates into to Netscape's( v 4.79 )cert7.db and
key3.db files. When they use CertUtil to view cert7.db, they see all the
information but when our certificates are added, the tool always gives
cert8.db but not cert7.db.

I have explored the previous posts available in ARSList/RemedySupport
about SSL, but don't know how to update certificate database. When I try
to import certificates through Netscape Communicator, it does not work.

If you know how to import certificates to cert7.db, please let me know.

Regards,
Anthony