Axton, I have bmc.com as a trusted site...in my IE.

I don't see many people complaining. Can somebody tell me if they are
consistently able to use any of the features (KB, downloads, documents) and,
if you are, what operating system, browser/version/patch & jre version are
you using? Also, if you are connecting throught VPN or not.

One time yesterday everything was working perfectly for me....for a brief
period. It was like magic. Only changes I had made was that instead of
connecting through VPN I had a direct connection and I had removed JRE/JDK
1.5.x and left only 1.4.2.x. Everything worked perfectly on IE on the
support site.

Little later, it stopped working (can't remember anything I might have
done). Today the same story. I am back to square one. VPN/No VPN seems to
make no difference and my JRE version remains at 1.4.2.x. I have Win XP pro
sp2, IE 6.0, Fireforx 1.5.0.9, Netscape 7.2.

Everybody can't be having such issues and remaining quiet. Or are you?