We use Remedy 6.3 and have close to 65,000 tickets in the database. These
are spread over thousands of users with most users having 10-15 tickets.
However, we use a generic user account to login tickets that donĀ¹t belong to
a particular user. This account has accumulated about 15,000 of the 65,000
tickets and it makes searching for tickets that involve that account go
rather slowly. Instead of immediate response from the system while going
down search results for a particular user, it stalls for 5-30 seconds when
the search results are generated on that generic user.

We are wondering what we can do to speed up these searches (if it is at all
possible) short of archiving the tickets for that user or creating a new
generic username. Any help would be appreciated.

Gene

geneushinsky
OIT - Service Desks Support Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | MB 161A | 801.422.2716