From: "Kemes, Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: 2/7/07 10:27 AM
Subject: Mid Tier Installation 7.0.1 Patch 001 JDK error....

Hey Listers, Just installed Mid Tier and Tomcat on our Windows 2003 server and of
course it is not working.
When I started the installation, it gave me the error that JDK is not
installed.  I installed the latest JDK (jdk-1_5_0_11-windows-i586-p.exe)
and even tried to reinstall it (says that it's already installed).
I checked the KB on the BMC site and this error came up, but said that
it was due to installing the j2sdkee version (j2skdee is the Java 2 SDK,
Enterprise Edition.) This version will not be recognized by the Mid-Tier
installer.  I'm pretty sure I have the correct version.  I'm not even
sure that this is causing the problem, but I thought I would start
there....
Lisa

Are"

--