-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier Installation 7.0.1 Patch 001 JDK error....

BMC released a statement of direction white paper regarding the future
of Servlet Exec and the ARS. It is avaliable in the documentation
section of the Support website.  Basically, BMC's contract with New
Atlanta expired and they decided to use Tomcat instead.

Kyle

Christopher P. Gillman wrote:
> Just out of curiosity does anyone know why the New Atlanta ServletEXEC
is no longer included in the installation scripts?

--
Kyle Whitley
IT System Support Professional