I'm planning on attending the BMC Atrium CMDB 2.0 Implementation and Best
Practices course.  I'm considering taking it at the Rapid Technologies
Training center in Denver, CO at the end of this month.  All my previous
training has been directly with Remedy/BMC, so my question is, has anyone
used this training facility and if so, how does it compare with training
from BMC.  Also, there is a hotel within walking distance, 'Hotel Denver
Tech Center'.  Any feedback on this hotel would be appreciated.  Thanks.