Well, we didn't move from Serviceware to RKM but we did go from Knowlix to
RKM.

The BMC/KMXperts team can develop scripts for you to move data.  Somewhat
pricey.

We ended up copying and pasting (and reviewing and editing at the same
time) about 5000 documents.

-tony

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jason Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/07/2007 05:34 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Migration from Serviceware to RKM

**
Has anybody done a migration from Serviceware to Remedy Knowledge
Management? I have been tasked with transitioning the data that has been
entered and maintained in SW to RKM. I have never used Serviceware so I do
not know any of the tools or of its architecture. Are there any tools for
exporting the data or is it possible to export directly from the database
(not sure what DBMS it is using) and import into RKM?

Thanks,
Jason
it___

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.