There's one thing that you have to know when working with this feature. If
you restart the server the "reserved" block gets lost for ever. So when you
start with a fresh form, and have reserved 1000 entry id's, the first entry
id will be 000...1. If you restart the server 999 entry id's ar e "lost" so
the new next entry id (the second ticket in the form) would be entry id
000001000 and not 00000..2.

Hugo