Dear Listers,

            We are facing a strange problem with the Crystal Report during its
function call.

            Basically the problem happens when the form calls the open window
on mode Report, that makes the call for the Crystal Report file.

            On the file we have a function StringToCode39 that makes the
conversion so we can use the barcode fonts to print the barcode itself.

            The error does not happen on the machine that has the Crystal
Developer (version 7.0.0) installed, but on all the other machines.

            We tried with many different User versions but no success.

            The error is:

      Error in formula <CODEBAR39>.

'StringToCode39({SGOL_GS_RoteiroOrdemServico.GSOSRCodRot})

'

      The remaining text does not appear to be part of the formula

            Important to mention that the function StringToCode39 is part of
the Crystal and we don't use anything special to render the barcode on the
Crystal Developer. The only thing external we use is a freeware barcode font,
installed on the machine. We also tested with this font installed on the other
machines.

            Perhaps this function is not supported by the Crystal runtime that
comes with the User...

            We will greatly appreciate any help.

Julio Cesar de Melhado e Lima

Software Architect

Hypercom Latin America

www.hypercom.com

Esta mensagem, e qualquer de seus anexos, é confidencial e privilegiada. Caso
você não seja o destinatário, não está autorizado a reproduzir ou divulgar a
terceiros o conteúdo desta mensagem e de qualquer anexo da mesma e deve
apagá-la com os seus respectivos anexos.

This message, and any attachment thereof, is confidential and privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient you may not copy it or disclose its contents
and must delete the message and any attachments thereof.