-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ampierce
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier 7.0.1 patch 001

My team had installed 7.0.1 and had some issues getting the mid-tier to
work...finally after much configuration of TomCat, it is working.
We then tried to install 7.0.1 patch 001, we have some pages that auto
login as a guest user, and these are not working anymore. When you take
out the username and password from the string then the page works, but
not with it...any ideas????