...and what is the budget?

On 2/9/07, James Tobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you have a budget of $5,000 SGD a month for rental, you can get an
apartment of about 1,300 sq ft to 1,500 sq ft. (Also much depending on the
district). If you have $10,000 a month budget, you can rent a luxurious
apartment with facilities such as swimming pool, tennis courts and gym.
And
even a landed home with a private swimming pool. If you have a budget of
$15,000 - $30,000, you can rent a first class bungalow with many rooms, a
lush garden, and even a private swimming pool- situated at a prime
district
like Holland Road, Bukit Timah or even Orchard area.

Our client provides as part of your package at least one months temporary
accommodation in a services apartment and have a real-estate agent that
will
assist with a home search service which is designed to ensure that the
most
appropriate housing is found to match your needs and budget.  They will
also
provide a one-off free tax consultation with PricewaterhouseCoopers in
respect of your tax affairs.