-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary Dollus
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Alerts 3.6 Netcool form

Hi All!

Has anyone had any success with using the Netcool Alerts 3.6 form to insert
a ticket into Incident Management 7.0.1 patch 3 app?  Here's the scenario.

If we manually create a ticket (or even do it automatically from Netcool) in
the Alerts 3.6 form, there is some workflow associated to push a record into
the Incident Interface Create form which then uses the OOB Remedy workflow
to push the data into the Incident Management form.

The ticket is getting inserted into the Incident Management form
successfully; however when you open the ticket, attempt to modify it and
save it,,,, the ARSystem crashes and then restarts itself.  The errors we're
getting in the arerror.log are:

Mon Feb  5 09:44:45 2007  Dispatch : Cannot establish a network connection
to the AR System server (SERVERNAME (0) : RPC: Miscellaneous tli error -
System error (Connection refused))  ARERR - 90
Mon Feb  5 09:45:45 2007  AssignEng : Cannot establish a network connection
to the AR System server (SERVERNAME (0) : RPC: Miscellaneous tli error -
System error (Connection refused))  ARERR - 90
Mon Feb  5 09:45:45 2007  AssignEng : A user name must be supplied in the
control record ()  ARERR - 149
Mon Feb  5 09:45:45 2007  AssignEng : A user name must be supplied in the
control record ()  ARERR - 149

If I manually enter a ticket in the Incident Interface Create form, the
ticket successfully pushes into the Incident management application and can
be modified.  The problem is occurring if we start with the Alerts 3.6 form,
push to the Incident Interface Create form, and then into the Inc Mgmt
app...

Thanks in advance!! :)
Mary Dollus