Dear List

  I have 2 Forms, Request Form and  a Request History form.

  There is a Filter that pushes the data from Request Form to Request History
on modify when TR.Status = Closed of the Request form.

  There is a dairy field that needs to pushed as well. This work flow only
pushes the current transaction data of the diary field and not complete history
to the Diary Field on Request History.

  To address this issue I have a work flow that calls a small PL/ SQL procedure
to read the data of the field and update the Request History's Diary Field.

  The problem occurs if the data is greater than 4000K.

  I would appreciate if any one could let me know, what is the best method to
implement this.

  We are on ARS 6.3 with Oracle 9 i on Solaris 9.

  Thanks
  Jaya