Hello again listers!

I have certain emails going out of ARS with a link attached.  The other
day I was configuring flashboards and entered a Default Web Path in the
admin tool.  Now every email goes out with an ARTask attachment AND the
full mid-tier URL in the body.  Is there a way to attach the ARTask
shortcut without appending the URL? (without removing the Default Web
Path and breaking flashboards?)

Second; I have an escalation that sends an email using an HTML template.
When I send it to me the HTML template pulls the necessary field values
and all is well.  When I change the recipient to an SMTP address (distro
group) the HTML template still goes out but none of the data off my form
is included.  I called BMC support thinking this should be a quick fix
(user error) but after 4 hours of "research" they haven't gotten back to
me.

Any ideas?  Thanks again (and again, and again!)

-Eli