________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harbin, Erica M.
(MSFC-NNM04AA02C)[SAIC]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 12:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Bug with v7.0.1 and Crystal

**
We opened ticket with Remedy because a couple of users (3 at this point)
are no longer able to use Office 2003 and are getting this error:
Microsoft [program] has not been installed for the current user.  Please
run set up to install the application.
In addition, we find that if a different user login to the affected
machine, that user is able to access the Office applications.
Two of users uninstalled v7.0.1 client and this this started to occur
some time after that. The 3rd user is not sure what version he
uninstalled (v5.1.2 or v6.3) but he now has the problem and says that he
never attempted to uninstall v7.0.1
Has anyone else seen this and has a fix for Office 2003? We have found
and Remedy has said that the only resolution is to rebuild the user's
box.

thanks
Erica