> Then the only thing I need to do besides patching the OS is to patch
the 6.3 mid-tier. Thanks for the clarification.

I did not say that.  My response was to whether the Mid-Tier uses the
3rd party library for DST calculations in 6.0.1.   In 6.0.1 it does not
use that library.  In 6.3 and 7.0.01 it does.  I made no statement to
"just patch the 6.3 mid-tier".

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.