-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: API Errors

Hi Bob,

I would guess that something has changed with the portmapper or
TCP-port-setting on the server.

Do you specify a TCP-port in ARUser, or do you use the portmapper?

The files arrpc63.dll and arutl63.dll are needed in addition to the
arapi63.dll. They are shipped, for instance, with ARAdmin and ARUser. I
do not think this has anything to do with your current problem.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se