Three weeks ago we moved our ARS install from OldServer to NewServer. One of my
users is now getting an error when she logs in that she can't connect to
OldServer. She gets this 3 times, and then gets logged in without problems to
NewServer.

I checked her 'Accounts', and she's only got NewServer there. She has
'NewServer' as the reports server, and she doesn't have a Central Preferences
record that might be pointing to OldServer. I checked in ar.ini, and she had
three references to docs on OldServer, but I deleted these and she still gets
the error. When I log in with my ID on her machine, I also get the error.

Where else can I look for what's causing this?

Thanks,
Ron Legters
Tools Administrator
Data & Systems Services