Listers,

I'm playing around with some data, and have checked the KB, and have asked
several people about this but can't seem to find the correct answer. I know
that it's possible to do in Remedy, but it's been so long since I've fooled
around with it, I can't remember how to do it.

What I'm trying to do is take a record that has multiple fields which
contain multiple strings of data, delimited by a comma ",". For example:
Hi1, Hi2, Hi3, Hi4, etc. Is there a function or process that can be used to
parse these into their own records? I.e. Record1 = Hi1 Record2 = Hi2
Record3=Hi3 etc.

Or, as a second option, is there a way to create a table, which lists these
as separate records without manipulating the data?

As always, help is appreciated!

Chris