Ok Control we do have a problem here :-(

When logged into the Mid-Tier and going into the Remedy Support, Remedy
Requester or Remedy Management and clicking on the logout button I keep
getting this popup window.

Confirm Save Request - Web Page Dialog

Your changes have not been saved or sent Do you really want to close the
window?

The only thing that was done is to logon to the Mid-tier and opened the
Remedy Support page.

So since Remedy thinks every user is making a change when they logon
it's sucking up all of the floating user license and this is causing as
you can see.

I should also note this did not happen until I applied patch 21 on the
Mid-tier..

AR server 6.3 patch 21

Mid-Tier Patch 21

I feel like a BATA tester.