There is an AR System User Preference setting "Show Most Recent First" on
the General tab which controls this behavior.  This would allow this
setting to be available to your Mid-Tier users.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Serouche Rahimpour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
03/07/2007 04:37 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: how to reverse the order in a diary field

sorry I didn't mentioned my concern is on the web
maybe I can built this to be used on the web interface ?!?!

Naveen Kaushik wrote:

> User can open the diary field detail window and by Toggling the option
> of ?View -> Most Recent First? they can see the desired result.

the Answers Are"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.