All,

  We need to import some CSV files in to Remedy Database (SQLServer) and it
will be a one time dump of data so we don't concern about the performance or
any other issues. We have different columns on CSV file goes to different BMC
CMDB 1.1 classes in remedy so how do i create a workflow which takes each CSV
file's column and import those attributes in Remedy form(Table).Can some one
tell me the best way to handle this.I think i need some kind of DB script and
step details to create this work flow?

  Environment:

  CM DB 1.1
  ARS 6.x