Hi All,

I'm sure I've missed something really simple but I'm trying to get the
following scenario to work but for the life of me I can't, so here
goes:

I have a webservice which is querying an underlying form based on data
being provided by the WS client, the webservice is configured with the
following qualification:

('Account Name' = XPATH(/ROOT/Account_name))

This quite rightly only allows an '=' match, so we thought OK, let's
make it a like statement with the following qualification:

('Account Name' LIKE XPATH(/ROOT/Account_name)+"%")

So in theory this would expand to:

('Account Name' LIKE "ACCOUNT NAME"+"%")

Whch isn't really what I want, what I really want is:

('Account Name' LIKE "ACCOUNT NAME%")

How in a WebService qualification could I achieve this?

I know my easiest option is for me to specify to the consumer that
they should send their request with the '%' suffix in the request and
that would take care of it for me, but they aren't very receptive to
that idea...

Any thoughts?

Thanks muchly as always

Stephen.