Folks,
A company I did some work for in 2006 hasn't sent me
1099 tax doc yet and looks like won't do it any time
soon. I keep getting false promises. This is a major
BMC partner that advertises regularly in ARSLIST.

What are my options? I guess I could pay for estimated
amount, but is that it?

TIA.

PS: Incidentally, this is the same company I fought
for something like 4 months for payment last year. I
got it back only after sending complaints through
registered postal mail to their CEO and CFO in London
and few other folks in Chicago...and after that went
nowhere....sending a really nasty email (just a tiny
notch below saying f___ you) to a whole bunch people
in the company.