From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 1:34 PM
Subject: Navigation Fields

    .AOLPlainTextBody {      margin: 0px;      font-family: Tahoma, Verdana,
Arial, Sans-Serif;      font-size: 12px;       color: #000;
background-color: #fff;   }    .AOLPlainTextBody pre {      font-size: 9pt;  }
  .AOLInlineAttachment {      margin: 10px;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader {
font: 11px arial;      border: 1px solid #7DA8D4;      background: #F9F9F9;  }
  .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title {      font: 11px arial;      background:
#B5DDFA;      padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel
{      font: 11px arial;       color: #000000;      padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px;
    background: #F9F9F9;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue {      font:
11px arial;       color: #000000;      background: #F9F9F9;  }
.AOLAttachmentHeader a, .AOLImage a {      color: #2864B4;
text-decoration: none;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader a:hover, .AOLImage a:hover {
    color: #2864B4;      text-decoration: underline;  }    .AOLWebSuiteCompose
 .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink,  .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink {
height: 1px;      width: 1px;      overflow: hidden;  }    body {
background-color: white;      font-family: "Verdana";      font-size: 10pt;
 border: 0px;  }    .AOLWebSuiteCompose p {      margin: 0px;      padding:
0px;  }    img.managedImg {      width: 0px;      height: 0px;  }
img.placeholder {      width: 275px;      height: 206px;      background:
#F4F4F4 center center no-repeat;      border: 1px solid #DADAD6 !important;
}        **   Hi All
  I am having this problem, maybe someone can shed some light on it.
  I have a regular form with 3 views The  two extra views are for ease of data
entry.
  I have a Horizontal Navigation field on this form, and it is visible with
Public permissions on all 3 views.
  Initially the Admin view is used when the form opens and this opens as a
dialog box from another form. the user can then press a button on the
Horizontal Nav field to open a dialog to open a window with one of the other
views.
  Ok, in the WUT  everything works fine, but in Mid-tier on the other two
views, the Nav field does not appear. I thought maybe there was a problem with
the field so I deleted the field and re-created it, no success, no matter how I
open the form, in dialog form, in Submit form, in Query form, the Navigation
field does not show. I put in another nav field just to test, shows up fine on
the WUT, but not on the web.
  If any one can help, I would appreciate it very much

  The Env
  ARS Server Admin and WUT 7.0.01 patch 1
  SQL 2500
  Windows NT 5
  Mid-tier v 7

  Thanks
  Shafqat

          Shafqat Ayaz

  "Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh
Uncontrollably, And Never Regret anything that made you Smile.."

  TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___

AOL at AOL.com.