Katherine;
  Are you using a Preference Server? If yes then every user "must" pick
a Timezone in their Preference Record or the Mid-Tier page will "not"
load.
  Test this by updating your perference record then login to Mid-Tier.

Bill Clary

Remedy Developer, Tech Solutions
Fidelity Information Services

"Katherine Hoffner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Hi...
>
> I am running Remedy 6.3 with Patch 21 and Java 1.4.2 ..._13.
Everything
> else is working fine except the mid tier.  The page waits for the
servlet to
> start the remedy page and nothing happens.  Eventually we just get a
white
> page.  So no one can submit tickets online.    We are using the 5.0
New