-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sun's Bug Detail Page vs. BMC Product Defect Page

In answer to the direct question, there will be a short term fix in
Patch 002 of AR System 7.0.01.  This is stated in the technical bulletin
at http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/82/87/68287/68287.pdf.

"In the short term, this issue will be fixed by disabling the Crystal
Reports uninstaller in the BMC Remedy Action Request System(r) 7.0.01
Patch 002 BMC Remedy User uninstall script."

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.