-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Monitoring Remedy Servers and Services

Just wondering what everyone monitors for Remedy servers and services to
determine if everything is up and running correctly.  Also what services
are you looking at to determine up time, such as arserverd.  I think we
should monitor the ARS, Midtier, and Email Engine, how does that
translate into processes?

Solaris
Oracle
ARS 6.3 and 7.x
ITSM 6

--
Kyle Whitley
IT System Support Professional

the Answers Are"

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately