That's good to know, I just copied the files to back them up, I didn't think I could rename them while in use... :-(
I'll remember that next time...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grooms, Frederick W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.crm.arsystem.general
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 20:48
Subject: Re: Additional information about DST event and how it affects AR System

You could have done this as well.....

Use Windows Explorer and go to the C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder
Rename the 2 files
  msvcp71.dll to msvcp71_2006.dll
  msvcr71.dll to msvcr71_2006.dll
Copy the 2 new files into the folder

While a dll is in use you can rename it.  This allows you to copy the
new files into the folder.  The next time you boot the system will use
the new files.

Fred