Dear Theo,
                A 404 error means that the server has not found anything
matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is
temporary or permanent. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the
server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old
resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. This
status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly
why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
                 Have you installed the Servlet Exec as an ISAPI or a
service? Also did you try patching the Sevlet Exec with the latest patch?
Also check if you can access any local jsp files on the IIS server. Hope
this helps

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese