The recommendation is the opposite in that the newer User tool will work with
the older version and the older User tool may not work with the newer server.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 9:24 AM
Subject: 5.1.2 User Tool Against 6.3 Server

**
Hi everyone:

This is probably asking a lot of you to think back hard, but does anyone know
of any difficulties with running the 5.1.2 User client (not the Admin tool)
against a 6.3 server? The Air Force is rolling out version 6.3.  The servers we
can upgrade immediately, but the client tools need to be done over time.  I was
wondering if anyone knew of any serious gotchas with using the older user tool.

Thanks,
Norm