Just a suggestion - I don't know if this will work and I don't have time to
test it, but there are some extra fields on the AP Details form. One of these
fields is an integer field. As part of the approval process when a person signs
add on to that field. Then you can include auto approve rules that watch that
field and when it reaches a certain point the Auto Approve could run and
approve the request.

**

>>> Roger Justice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mar 22, 2007 10:03 AM >>>
There are 2 places that a New Company can be created from the Application
Administration Console, the Standard Configuration allows an Operating Company
and Customer to be created. All other types of companies are able to be created
from the Custom Configuration. The Category appears to be a better way to
differentiate the companies such as a vendor. For your Change you will need at
least one Operating company and if you want to use the new Vendor tab some
vendors companies will be needed.