-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shibu Samuel
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Help

Hi All,

I have a menu with data in the following format:

FEB-07
APR-08
MAY-09

When one of this is selected, the data needs to be converted into the last
working day of the particular month for the particular year on submit.
I'm using the Application-Bus-Time-Add Process to calculate the last
working
day but the problem is that though I've entered 28/02/2007 in the holiday
list of the the Business Time Holidays form, when I use the following
command in the Set Fields $PROCESS$ @@:Application-Bus-Time-Add
"$fieldname$" "19" "4" "Holidays" "Workdays" I get the result as 28/02/2007
which is incorrect.

There is a temp field that sets the date to 01/02/2007 when FEB-07 is
selected.

What am I doing wrong that the holiday is not considered and is displayed
as
the last working day.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Shibu Samuel

the Answers Are"

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should
undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability
whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by
client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com