-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 4:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 5.12 ~~> ARS 6.3 -- Macro Files (U)

UNCLASSIFIED

I have attached "armacro.zip"  It is a cmd prompt utility that will
revise the sever name in all of the macros in a single directory.

How I have used it:
Create  new folder
Copy your macros to this folder
Go to a command prompt and run the utility
Answer the prompts you receive throughout the run

NOTE: rename the attachment to armacro.zip when saving

Sandra Hennigan

OSD Remedy Administrator
Office # 703-602-0980 x174
CACI - Ever Vigilant(tm)

Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.  Mark Twain