> The Server team has patched the Server as well.
> I have added my TimeZone to my User Preferences, taken it off and that
did not make any difference.

You don't mention whether your clients have been patched for DST.  Keep
in mind that the Mid-Tier uses internal libraries to determine DST, but
the client will use the operating system - or the 'C'-Run-Time (CRT)
libraries if you have a specific time zone set as a preference (or have
the TZ variable set in the OS).

Check out a description of how this affects historical dates in the
following tech bulletin for AR System 7.0.01:

http://www.bmc.com/supportu/documents/87/89/68789/68789.pdf

You may be encountering a similar issue where the client is performing
an incorrect DST calculation and writing the information incorrectly to
the DB.  The Mid-Tier is properly displaying this incorrect information.
When you view it again in the client, the client does the same "bad"
conversion back to the correct time.  The tech bulletin shows this
process graphically...

Perhaps not the issue you're seeing - but I would still check to see if
your WUT client operating systems have been updated with a DST fix of
some sort - either the Microsoft OS Registry patch or the updated CRT
libraries if you're using TZ.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.