-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lucero, Michelle - IST
contractor
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 4:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DST Date/Time in a Table field on the Web Error

Hi, Matt:

Thanks for clarifying.
I double-checked the same entry on the BMC Remedy User Tool 7.0.01 Patch
1 and Mid-Tier 7.0.01 Patch 1.  The date/time fields match.

And nope, I don't have a Time zone listed under the locale tab.

Most of our users do not have a preference record.

Hope that helps,
Michelle