If you're doing this on the mid tier, you may want to look at embedding
some Javascript onto the web view of your form instead.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Scott
        Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:40 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Character Counter

        **
        List,

        Late in January, there was a discussion regarding using Interval
on an Active Link, for example in a counter to indicate the number of
spaces remaining in a field the user was typing in.  I have cut an
excerpt from that discussion around which my question revolves.  Has
anyone made this work on mid-tier?  If so, what version?

        Thank your for any help you can provide.

        Bruce Scott

        Application Developer - Remedy

        SSG, PetSMART, Inc.

        Office:  623.587.2340