Hi Listers,
I can't find it anywhere in the docs so I was wondering if anyone knows
if it's possible to pass variables to a new request on the mid tier
through a url?
I can open the form in new mode, but I haven't figured out how to pass
variables to it, or if it's even possible?
I was thinking something like
http://dev/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=CHG%3AChange&server=dev&mo
de=CREATE&%27Submitter%27%3D%22Dylan+Wheeler%22
but it doesn't work. Tried a few different ways, can't figure it out.
btw, I'm not looking to generate the ticket, just want to prefill some
variables.

-------------

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information
about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not
intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by
mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and attachments.