-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Tobin
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Permanent Remedy Developer

Daniel,

Reposting a job does not necessarily mean that the initial post has been
completely unsuccessful.

I would look to repost any role on the basis that there has been a small
cooling off period between that and the prior post.

However members should understand that there are no pre-set terms that an
Arslist Recruiter member must adhere to.  If there were, such terms might
have set out the rules for recruiter reposts and perhaps the level of detail
a recruiter "must" show in their post to the Arslist.

Members should also understand that a job post will only ever show limited
information and should they wish to know more they should contact the
recruiter direct (initially by email followed by a phone call).  I would
consider this the most appropriate and professional response/ method to
discuss further details such as salary and customer specifics rather than
what I believe to be unhelpful and negative posts to the lists.

Regards
James