Hi Nisha,
   Not unless you write your own Program using AR System API's to make the
changes,
then integrate this via workflow that uses a Run Process command...

This kind of set-up does exist for specific cases. For example, if you use the
BMC
Remedy Atrium CMDB: the CMDB Engine is used to create new forms in the AR
System. If
you use BMC Remedy Service Level Management: the Business Rules Interpretation
Engine (BRIE) generates new Filters based upon template information you specify.
Neither of these processes are likely to be able to help you in your current
situation as they have very specific functions and perform very specific
actions.
You'd have to consider creating your own simialr program for your specific
requirements...

Depending on the nature of your changes, and if you dind't want to necessarily
integrate this via workflow, you could attempt to create your own program using
the
AR System API's to make the changes, or even use the "driver" program that is
available on your AR Server. driver is the command-line interface to the AR
System
API and should provide you with options for making bulk updates to Objects on
your
AR Server. I'd recommend looking at the C API documentation for the AR system to
learn more.

HTH
Cheers
Chris