The Bugzilla app is taking off.  Here are some vital stats:
- 22 bugs, of which 10 have a BMC defect id
- 13 enhancement requests
- 62 registered users
http://arswiki.org/bugs

I want to encourage people to sign up and register their defects and
vote on the rfe's and defects if they (do/would) impact your
environment.  For people that have registered defects or rfe's, I want
to encourage you to include the defect/rfe id in the entry in the
bugzilla app; this is vital to BMC using the vote data when evaluating
the entries that are out there.

ARSWiki is still available and being updated regularly, here are some
vital stats:
- 182 registered users
- 36 articles containing legitimate content
- 0.87 average edits per page, and 31.72 views per edit
http://arswiki.org

There is some really good content from a number of contributors.  For
those that actively contribute, keep it coming; for those that often
think about contributing, what are you waiting for?  It looks great on
a resume to post references to online content.

ARSWiki also offers free hosting for open source projects by providing
subversion, trac, and bugzilla free.  Just email me if you are
interesting is starting or hosting an existing set of code.  The only
requirement is that the software use an OSI approved license
(http://www.opensource.org/licenses/alphabetical).
http://arswiki.org/projects

Current Projects:
- Remedy API Downloads
- Data Visualization Plugin FrameWork
- Remedy .NET Utilities
- Data Visualization Plugin - Hello World 1

Any feedback, both positive and negative, is welcome.

Thanks,
Axton Grams