Hi,

We are currently using Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) to monitor our
servers and network.  We want to create new remedy tickets based off the
alerts that MOM produces.  I have found a couple of companies that will
sell you their product which integrates MOM with ARS...however; I'm
trying to figure out if that is the best way to go.  If anyone currently
has integrated MOM with ARS; did you write your own code or create your
own connector?  Or did you just purchase a third party connector?  Do
you have any recommendations?

I am running ARS 6.3 (patch 20), Win 2003 Server, MS SQL 2000 (remote),
Remedy Helpdesk and Change Management 5.6.

Thanks!
Lisa

_______________________________
Lisa Estrella
Remedy Administrator/Developer

222 Merchandise Mart Ste 900, Chicago, IL 60654
P: 312.894.7331
F: 312.894.7050

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it
from your computer or paper files.