-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad Terhune
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 2:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: E-mail Notification Troubleshooting

Hello list!
I am running ARS 6.3 patch level 21 on a Windows 2003 Server box with an
Oracle database back end.
The last couple of weeks we have stopped getting e-mails out of the system.
I cannot help but think that I did something wrong (changed a password I
should not have or some such).  The notices in the stderr.log in the AREmail
directory indicate over and over:
Mar 30, 2007 4:07:22 PM com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.LoggingModule doWork
SEVERE: Authentication failed
Mar 30, 2007 4:37:22 PM com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.LoggingModule doWork
SEVERE: Authentication failed
Mar 30, 2007 5:07:22 PM com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.LoggingModule doWork
SEVERE: Authentication failed

Can you all tell me where I should look to change the authentication?
I have been in the the AR Email Mailbox Configuration form but I did not see
anything out of place.  Thanks for any help you can provide.
Brad Terhune
[EMAIL PROTECTED]