Hello Listers,

Usually I simply read the posting and send my questions but this time I have
an job opportunity I wanted to share with the list..

We are looking for Remedy Developers with skills in the following areas:
(Washington DC Area and Chicago Area)

Ability to develop applications from business requirements and/or technical
design documents in accordance with prescribed development guidelines

Installing Remedy software/patches/applications as needed

Maintaining and enhancing heavily customized Help Desk and Change Management
products in addition to in-house developed applications

Creating all necessary development documentation and user guides related to
application enhancements and development

Supporting moderately complex interactive integrations with network
monitoring tools

Required Skills:

5 + years of Remedy development experience, Unix and Solaris

Significant shell/Perl script development experience required.

Excellent communication skills are required and articulate complex ideas and
concepts in both verbal and written form

Nice to have

Experience with LANDesk Management Suite, SMARTS InCharge, or BMC Software
Patrol a plus

Salary: Negotiable depending on experience

Please feel to pass this information on to anyone who may be interested as
well other IT professionals that may be looking for various positions.  Send
any questions you may have about this posting to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks in advance

Abdul Baytops

Web Address:  www.digitalfoundation.org

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding