Dear Katherine,

I would recommend MidTier 7.0 for these reasons,

  - Admins can use the prefetch utility and save time for loading those
  forms on the web for the first time.
  - Users can run remedy reports on the web.
  - Users can customise their table field and sort it accordingly.
  - MdTier 7.0 can now display check boxes as check boxes and not as
  drop down list that helps me for my shopping cart applications built on
  remedy.
  - It comes with a sample SSO Plugin.
  - Users can save their searches and run saved searches just like
  macros on the user tool.
  - With Midtier 7 you can also have CSS style sheets for individual
  fields and forms.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese